zaterdag 14 maart 2015

Outfit/ White dress & Black Shawl.


Nl: Goedenmiddag!
Toen ik deze foto's aan het maken was, was het heerlijk weer in Nederland. Nu is zo een beetje heel Nederland vrij en is koud en bewolkt. Gelukkig kon ik de afeglopen week even genieten van mijn nieuwe jurk en sjaal. De jurk heb ik vorige week met Valerie van  Feathers and Crosses gekocht in Amsterdam. De sjaal kwam ik deze week tegen in de Zara, dus vond ik dit een prima combinatie voor de afwisselende temperaturen.

En: Goodafternoon!
Last week when I made these pictures, the weather was great in the Netherlands. When everybody is free in the weekend the weather is like shit! I'm happy that I could wear my dress last week when the sun was shining and my new shawl. I bought the dress with Valerie last week from Feathers and Crosses in Amsterdam. Last week I found this amazing shawl at Zara, so I think this is a perfect combination for the temperatures in our country.






- Dress Forever21 (only in store) 
- Jacket Zara 
- Shoes Isabel Marant 
- Bag Zara 
- Scarf Zara

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's