maandag 2 september 2013

New in: TOPSHOP & Episode.








Hat TOPSHOP/ Shades, jeans and shorts Episode. 

These are my best buys of... in a long time, I was looking for a black hat and a '80 jeans for a long time. I orderd last week a black had at H&M but I found the right one for me at the TOPSHOP store. This is the single piece that I bought today. The reason is that I wanted to look around at Waterlooplein for some 2nd hand clothing and I found it. A Denim high waist short, a high waist jeans and some black shades, I,m so happy with it and I going to take these items with me on vacation. What do you think of the items?
-x- Michelle


5 opmerkingen:

  1. So monochrome and yet somehow cool! Great purchaces :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha! I know what you mean! thnx for your sweet comment! :D

      -x- Michelle

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Dank je wel! Ben je van plan om binnenkort naar Topshop te gaan? Ze hadden er echt veel te koop en ook hele mooie licht bruine. Ik kon eigenlijk niet kiezen maar ik wilde er toch een nemen omdat ze 34,- kosten haha!

      Liefs Michelle.

      Verwijderen

Pagina's