maandag 2 september 2013

TOPSHOP Amsterdam.















Hi fashionlovers!
Today was the opening at the TOPSHOP store in the Bijenkorf Amsterdam. I came a little later because of the crowd. But I have noticed that there were a few people in the store yes!!! So now I can take my time and look everything calmly. There were a few items that are really awesome, like the teddy coat (picture 11). I really love it but it cost 110,- euro's. And I like the tops and shoes a lot! They also shared champagne and there was a DJ promoting TOPMAN. Its' definitely worth it to see the shop but I suggest to take a lot of money with you haha! And of course I did not go home empty handed tough, I wil show you on the next blog post what I bought.

-x- Michelle 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's