zaterdag 3 augustus 2013

Recap Outfit Post.




The last three months are really busy for me with school, work and other kind of stuff. But now I have a break and I can work a lot on my blog. If I look back and take a look at my outfits I think I needed some sun in my life, the winter was to long in Holland. On the B-day from Mforfashion (15 may)  it was to cold to wear a skort but I wanted to wear it so bad, and after the shoot it rained like the whole day. You can see on the pictures that I wear a lot of trousers the last month I tried to swich with some skirts and to make some nice combinations. Next month we are of to Tenerife, can't wait to make some outfit post on a Island and chill the whole day and less pictures with trousers haha!

Right now I,m working on a new outfitpost so stay tuned on the blog! I have to apology for some pictures in my recap, the quality is not that good from some pictures, if you want to see the whole post you can look in the months, may, june and july. Let me know witch one is your favorite -x- Michelle.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's