maandag 19 augustus 2013

Outfit/Flary Jeans.









Blouse (men) The Sting/ Flary Jeans H&M/ Shoes Primark/ Purse Zara/ Iphone Case Marc Jacobs/ Jacket Bazaar/ Shades H&M.

So after a bussy weekend (work) I can finally make some outfit pictures. I look outside and all I saw was rain.. So I wanted to wear my Flary jeans from H&M again, I bought the jeans two jears a go and still one of my favorite in my wardrobe. Sometimes I wear them with sandals and sometimes with heels. Did you by the way notice that I wear a new jacket? I bought it yesterday at the Bazaar in Holland. Yes we have a Bazaar haha! It's not much but sometimes they have funny stuff, the jacket cost only 30,- euro's and it looks a lot like the New Icons from H&M. (that is what I think ;). Later this week more pictures about new stuff on the blog, so don't mis it! -x- Michelle


1 opmerking:

  1. Staat je prachtig die jeans, mooi met dat leren jack :)

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my new ’What’s in the bag’ vlog? I’d love to hear what you think about it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's