vrijdag 16 augustus 2013

Order:Jelly Flat Sandals.


I finally found my Jelly shoes that I was looking for at Asos. I have been looking in the stores but it's only for childeren.. Later I saw them at Topshop but not in my size, the same at other online stores. But now I have place my order for 13,- Euro's (free shipping). The shoes are from New Look and if you look on the New Look site you can order them in white. Now I can do al kind of stuf in the water and I don't hurt my feet anymore.

New Look Hawaii Jelly Flat Sandals Asos (here)

1 opmerking:

  1. Fijn dat je ze te pakken hebt gekregen! Ben benieuwd hoe je ze gaat combineren ;)

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my new ’What’s in the bag’ vlog? I’d love to hear what you think about it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's