maandag 12 augustus 2013

Outfit/ H&M Fall Blazer.









Blazer H&M  (here)/ Top, Trouser, Shades H&M, Bag Primark/ Boots Zara/ Earrings River Island.

Hi dear readers!
I,m back from camp and I had a blast with the childeren. We went to Belgium for a week with six childeren and my colleague's to have a mini vacation. But it cost a lot of energie so I had to charge my self up this weekend by doing nothing and live in my pijama's haha! Today I,m wearing my new jacket from H&M (you can find it hereand a lot of black. I,m still in love with this jacket and it gives me a little fall feelings. Last week we went shopping in Luik with my work and I bought this new black bag. I have the same one but smaller from Zara, this one is from Primark and I think that this bag is capably for traveling (like Tenerife next month). I bought some other little things in Luik from Newlook and Primark that I will show you this week on my blog. See you soon -x- Michelle.

1 opmerking:

Pagina's