woensdag 14 augustus 2013

Outfit/Camouflage is my 2nd skin.










Blazer DiDi/ Studs Schoulders D.I.Y/ Top H&M/ Trouser Nelly/ Heels Asos/ Clutch H&M

Hi Guys!
Today I have a special outfitpost  for Blogger Rowan from RED REIDING HOOD. She ask me when I,m going to show my army trouser from Nelly that I bought last month. Well I have a lot of army clothes and I'm  still in love with this print, but sometimes I have to wear something else right?. But since camouflage is like a  2nd skin for me I love to wear it again. And I have to say they are really comfortable and easy to combine with al kind of colors. Today I choose for the color black so that I could wear my awesome clutch from H&M (last season) and Asos heels. If you want the same trouser you can find it on Sale at Nelly.com and a big one to! For only 19.50 Euro's you can order it here.

Rowan has purchase the green version on Nelly (click here) so now it's her turn to make a great outfitpost ;). You can see here awesome blog on this link --> RED REIDING HOOD
What do you think of the outfit? -x- Michelle

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Staat je super goed deze combinatie met zwart en groen!

    X Marijke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hé, ik zie net dat mijn comment nooit is doorgekomen. Stom!
    Anyway, supersupersupermooi! En prachtig gecombineerd, just the way I like it! En ik vind het echt super lief van je dat je naar mijn blog hebt gelinkt! Dankjewel, meis ^^

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my new ’What’s in the bag’ vlog? I’d love to hear what you think about it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Graag gedaan meis! Ben superblij dat je het leuk vind ;)

      Liefs Michelle -x-

      Verwijderen
  3. love this top :)

    hope u can drop by mine

    http://iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's