zaterdag 24 augustus 2013

Insta Weeks.

 Instagram: @mforfashion




1. Home made Indonesia food Soto Ajam that I love to cook. 2. Insta selfie. 3.With my work in Belgium, love it there! 4. New in: Converse


1. My new converse and army trousers the best combine 2. On the job and did some shopping with the kids at the bazaar, bought some nice things. 3. Oufitpost from last week in the heat, I really love the summer and wearing the skorts. 4. Yeah wearing my new shoes, and a lot of white.


1. And again all white, T-shirt is from H&M new collection. 2. A selfie in Topshop Blazer you can see the blogpost from last week. 3. I went shopping in Luik and these are my best buys, Vintage T-shirt Primark and Necklace from New Look (love it). 4. My parents made this pictur on there vacation in South Africa, and I love there pictures that I have to share it.


1. Yes, camp with my work, this was made on the Lesse in Belgium. 2. Chilling in front of our cottage, notting much. 3. Shopping!!! This was in Luik, as you can see there was also a Primark haha! 4. With my lovely colleague after rail biking. I had a amazing time and I want to go back to Belgium so maybe in a few months with the BF ;) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's