zaterdag 29 juni 2013

Instaweeks.


Last week went so fast, I,ve been busy at home with some painting in the bedroom. But also busy with school and work. So unfortunately blogging is 2nd place. But you can follow my activity at Instagram for the smallest updates. Last weekend I had a amazing outdoor festival Defqon1, I had so much fun and wearing a denim short, Asos body and Episode canouflage jacket because of the rain.


And Yes, Sale has been arrived. So last week I bought some items on Zara Sale! But something before the sale because I was affraid if I wanted that piec than it´s al gone. So I bought the leather short (not in sale), and the white sneakers in the picture below with 20,- euro discount yeah! Also new in are the Batman and Superman shirts from the Primak for only 8,- euro apiece!


And my favorite item of this summer are my cat and dog loafers, they are so cute! I can't get enough of them, so yes I wear them a lot haha! And last week I finally had some thim to make a outfit post with my new Batman shirt. I wanted to wear a basic outfit because I don't wear basic that much, so I have a new mission the next outfit post. Keep it basic. Why? I like to try some different things.


On picture 2 you can see my new sneakers from Zara, I think they look a lot like the Isabel Marant sneaker wedges, except the lace and studs haha! But I,m happy and thniking about how to combine the shoes with some basic items. On the last picture you see a distressed jeans, I make them my self en soon at Mfor D.I.Y you see how to make your own distressed jeans because it's really easy, you only have to be patience. -x- Michelle 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's