donderdag 27 juni 2013

Outfit/A simple Tee.










Jacket Mango/ Batman Tee Primark/ Boyfriend Jeans H&M/ Purse and Heels Zara/ Necklace H&M

Hi Bloggers!,
Today was a good day I had finally time to make pictures. The wheater wasn't al that en I had to work a lot. Today I,m wearing a simple outfit, I bought last week these amazing tee's from Primark (Batman&Superman). They cost only 8,- Euro, so why not two to buy? You can see I,m wearing my bag from Zara that I purchased from Marktplaats (a dutch Ebay). The bag is brand new and I,m so happy with it that from now it's my favorite bag haha! And a last the beautifull Mango jacket, also my favorite in my wardrobe. I don't wear it often because I,m affraid it wil be damage. So only for special occaisons and outfits, yes I know I,m crazy  but I,m also frugal. More outfitpost to come so stay tuned! -x- Michelle 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's