dinsdag 22 april 2014

Outfit/ Layers.










Jacket Zara, Dress H&M, Boots Jessica Buurman, Bag Zara, Shades Primark

Hi fellas!
Did you have a great easter weekend? I had to work with easter, but I didn't mind because the childeren at my work did not get the chanche to go home. So we did some fun things a make the best of it. Yesterday after my night shift I had the chance to make this outfitpost. But the wind was horrible. It feld like a hurricane and my hair dress goes everywhere except the right direction.

But never the less, I wear on this post my new dress from H&M. I bought this dress for my birthday party. The boots is also new as you can see the blogpost before, and they are really my best buy ever!!! I wanted to experiment with a leather trouser and a dress, and I think it gives a kind of rocklook. Feel free to post a comment what you think! 

1 opmerking:

Pagina's