zaterdag 1 maart 2014

Outfit/ Shopping outfit #2







ph.Rowan

Last week I went shopping with the lovely Rowan from the blog Red Reiding Hood and we planned to make some outfitpictures. And ofcoures it begins to rain so my hair was a littlebit f** up. But I wanted to show you this shopping outfit because it's really comfortable, especially the sneakers. I have a big crush on the Nike Roshe runners! I saw the white version and next time they will be mine haha! 

What I'm wearing: 

Kicks/ Nike Roshe Run
Trouser/ H&M
Top/ Zara
Coat/ H&M trend
Vest/ H&M

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes, de foto's zijn echt mooi geworden! *trots* haha!
    En ik blijf jaloers op je Nike Roshes! <3

    Love,

    Rowan

    Ps: Was gezellig babe!

    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Jaaaazekers!!! Ik ben ook heel blij met de foto's!! En de volgende keer gaan we samen deze nikes scoren :D

      Ik vond het ook erg gezellig mop! <3

      kiss Michelle

      Verwijderen

Pagina's