zondag 16 maart 2014

Outfit/ The Flary Jeans.










Hi Sweeties!, A new outfitpost taken by my new lens. 
Last month I bought a new lens (Canon 1.8) and I must say, the picures looks so much better. Normaly I use my 18-55 mm lens but to play with the focus is really difficult. And with my new lens I have to practise, practise and practise. I don't have a photographer like other bloggers. All my pictures are taken by me, and sometimes my mom helps me out haha!. I hope to give the pictures more a professional look and someday  I will get a 1.4 lens for my camera to make te pictures perfect! So I'm sorry if not al the pictures are okay, I'm still learning. Today I wear my flary jeans again after a long time. I have to wear heels onder it because the jeans is very long. I love to mix different fabrics and collors as long as it looks like a daily outfit. 

What I'm wearing:

Flary Jeans/ H&M 
Bag/ Zara 
Boots/ River Island
Shades/ ZeroUv
Fluffy Jacket/ H&M
Blouse/ Primark

3 opmerkingen:

Pagina's