maandag 11 november 2013

Outfit/ Ice Box.










Crop scuba top Zara/ Skirt H&M/ Boots - leather jacket Zara/ Beanie River Island

It is happening, I think this is one of my last post with bare legs. The winter has arrived and that means that I have to change my outfits for the day. More knits, layers and boyfriend clothings, oh and my lovely Sorel Boots that I love so much <3 . Today I,m wearing my big skirt combine with the scuba top from Zara, and yes the black long boots. I orderd this skirt in grey from H&M but the different is that the new skirt is twice as long.  Last week I orderd some goodies and I expecting sum package from the mailman. I order some things from Asos, Topshop en Forever 21 and I can't wait to wear my new clothes. So stay tuned! Love Michelle. 

1 opmerking:

Pagina's