woensdag 16 oktober 2013

Insta weeks.

When we got back from our vacation it was so cold in Holland, that I have to switch my clothes from shorts to beanies and knit. I also wanted to chance my hair color and I died it my self into ombre. It´s really easy to do it your self! On the left picture you see my first top from scuba material (Zara). 

The first pictures are taken in Tenerife, the weather was so nice I want to go back! I bought a lot of nice things tough like this superman Tee and the biker jacket. 

I really like tops with text on it, the black jumper is from Primak (Almere - Men). After the vacation I didn't had a lot of time to make everyday outfitpost. The weather wasn't that great eather. The outfit with the Adidas top is one of my favorite, simple and a littlebit streetstyle, just the way I like it. 

Last saturday I was selling my stuff on a 2nd hand market (IJhallen) in Amsterdam. I was almost done wiht selling at 09:30! I never espect that the selling went so good! So as you can see on the first picture, I bought my first reindeer carpet. (don't really know how it's caled in Englisch).  And antlers!! I,m so happy, because we saw them a lot in Sweden but it was not posible to take it with us. On the 2nd picutre I,m wearing my new coat from H&M, I know he is a bit expensive but who cares right? haha! 

A lot of new in: this mont. I bought a Mom Jeans fros Asos (picture 2), a dungarees skirt with blouse (Primark) en black shoes. They where all on sale, and when you are not looking you will find it! 

The black coat from H&M I tried it on but I have sooo much black clothing that I choose for the light color coat. I still love the black one but 260,- for two coats is to much for me. Did you saw the Pull&Bear post on my blog, I really love the smell of this perfume. They are not expensive and you get a large bottle (avalible on there site). 

Last week was the B-day from my lovely niece happy B-day sweetheart! On the other pictures you see my school outfit's. A lot of knit because it was damn cold! 

Last week I went to Amsterdam to see the new Zara, and I was a little disappointed. The store is bigger and you have a better view but the collection was in my opinion boring. i only bought a amazing cat hat (next post). I also bought New Balance shoes and my 2nd discopants from River Island in sale!. But I have great news, URBAN OUTFITTRS is comming toAmsterdam! That means I don't have to go to Antwerpen anymore. They might be open next month, I keep you posted :D -x- 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's