donderdag 10 oktober 2013

Outfit/All kind of materials.











Scuba Top - Leather Skirt - Boots Zara, Teddy Coat H&M.

Hi there!, 
I finally have my new coat for the winter! I see all kind of long coats on other fashiobloggers and there are amazing. But I wanted somthing different this year, something that you don´t see a lot, and this is the one. Oversized teddy coat from H&M, you already saw one on my blog in black but I didn't want black this year. I also wear a leather pencilskirt from Zara, they are flexible and give you a little rock look. I combine the skirt with my awesome wedge boots also from Zara (they are from last year), and the scuba top what I told you about. They made of great material en easy to combine on everything if you ask me, so that's why I wear all kind of material today. Lot's of love Michelle -x- 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. The black and white shot is amazing! So strong and powerful look :)

    xoxo


    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning!!! Love the coat :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's