dinsdag 22 oktober 2013

Outfit/Keep it simple.








Top H&M/ Beanie - Boots - Bag River Island/ Blazer Primark/ Jeans Zara

Hey ladies!, 
Since I love my new booties I can´t stop wear them! I know that my taste of clothes are a bit different then you see on other people. So I show with this post that I have a also some basic outfit´s, I combine my lovely shoes with a black jeans from Zara, a top from H&M and the blazer is from Primark. I still love to wear oversized clothes like this blazer, I know it's not that feminine but I really don't care. It's more the style that you love or don't. Offcourse I wear skirts and dresses but not that often, the style I preference is more streetstyle and a lot of black yeah! So now you have a idea what I look like when I go to work or going to the supermarket haha! Have a nice day Love Michelle. 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome boots!! I like to see your basic outfit :D
    Xxx Isabel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cool look.
    I also think the boots are awesome :D

    Greetings from Canada
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's