zondag 20 oktober 2013

Outfit/Denim skirt.









Skirt, Purse, Heels & Jacket Zara/ Top Pull&Bear/ Hat TOPSHOP/ Shades Episode. 

Hi dear readers! 
I can't help it to wear so much black lately. I combine this outfit with my denim skirt from Zara to break the colors. I also wear my lovely hat from Topshop that you can wear in two ways. I still love this hat because it's not that big and it gives you a edgy look. Yesterday I was shopping in Rotterdam and I really love that city because of the different stores. They have a Monki, River Island, Zara, New Look. Pull & Bear and more. I didn't buy that much but I really love my goodies, I bought a pair boots from River Island, a skirt from Pull & Bear and a crop top from Bershka. Today I,m going to make a new outfit post with my new stuff, so stay arround and I will keep you posted. 

p.s. The opening Urban Outfitters Amsterdam was this week so the store is now open jeejjj!! 
Love Michelle.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing outfit! The skirt looks really good with black :)

    -Katherine
    highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Dear! Thank You for Your lovely comment!!!! Of course I wanna follow each other :) I'm Your new follower now, hope You will follow me back :)))

    xoxo

    Kathy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's