vrijdag 30 augustus 2013

Outfit/ The Black-Grey Coat.









Coat Primark/ Rings River Island/ Heels, Boyfriend Jeans Zara/ T-shirt H&M/ Shades Primark/ Purse Episode

Today I choose for a basic outfit, I,m wearing the grey/black coat what I was looking for. I wanted to have a longer coat again for the next fall. What I like about Primark is that it don't cost a lot for such a stunning coat. You can combine the coat with a legging or skinny jeans everything mach! I choose for my boyfriend jeans and heels for a edgy look. Now my next goal is to find the perfect coat for the winter, I think I,m going to wait after my vacation because the winter collection is in the stores. But I hope to find the right one I think form Topshop, Zara or Chicy, they are one of my favorite stores.. I,m going to make some homework, but stay around tomorrow a Topshop announcement on my blog! -x- Michelle.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is such a great item for fall, it can be matched with so many different items! I loved these grey tones :) Great!

    Much love from Epp,

    xoxo

    Www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thnx! I agree, grey tones are perfect for next fall ;)

      -x- Michelle

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Thnx meis! Van de Zara, volgens mij verkopen ze die nog steeds. ;)

      -x- Michelle

      Verwijderen

Pagina's