donderdag 6 juni 2013

Outfit/Pretty Pink-Orange.









Jacket Didi/ Schoulders Boeken stoffen en fourniture/ Pink Dress H&M/ Purse Zara/ Heels Zara/ Bracelet H&M. 

This week the weather is great in Holland! So monday after school I choose my pretty pink-orange dress to show you how you can weare a beach dress for a special occasion. This pink dress is from H&M summer '12 but I saw them this season again in the stores. This dress is actualy a beach dress but I don't care, I think it's to pretty for only the beach. I also weare the dress reare front so the low back is now on the front side, now you can see the black top underneath. The black jacket is from Didi and the schouders are D.I.Y. you can read all about it in Mfor D.I.Y. And the purse from Zara is my baby.... true love, I bought it last week in Amsterdam and this purse (size) is everything what I,m looking for. But now I finally found them in zilver and red... happy!
So what do you think about my beach dress combine with heels and a purse?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's