maandag 13 mei 2013

Neon and Green.








Camouflage Jacket Primark/ Blouse (men) Prirmark/ Top Bershka/ Trousers Zara/ Clutch Zara/ Rose Watch River Island/ Sunnies H&M/ Heels Nelly. 

Hi bloglovers!
Today I had finally time to shoot a post for my blog, I was so busy last week that I didn't have time to make pictures. Today I weare all black with neon heels from Nelly and camouflage jacket from Primark, the two  items that I love to weare this season. If the weather don't change I will combine the heels with a baggy jeans en soms neon jewelry to make it a summer outfit. But first I have to find soms lemon jewelry in neon color, I only see other collors in the stores and I beginning to believe that I,m a couple seasons to late haha! But for now I,m happy with my heels beceause I bought them off season so they are brand new (the mud on the heels are from the forest today). 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's