zaterdag 18 mei 2013

Insta week.

1. Can't make a discision about the asemmetric skirt. 2. New in: Polka Dots Tee and Boyfriend Jeans (Zara) 3. Shooting in the rain for 2nd year Mforfashion! 4. Love the details about my outfit " Neon and Green" 

1. Outfit of the day "Leather trousers and Leopard heels" 2. Me and my dad <3 3. Our new Queen, Special edition @ Vogue. 4. Wearing my leopard coat (50% Discount at H&M)

1. Shopping makes me thirsty. 2.My picture is on the Creatoreofdesire.com site! 3. Special post about my 2nd anniversary. 4. Selfie pic @ instagram. 

1. Love my short from Zara (last Year) 2. Everytime I walked in the Zara, these heels telling me "I,m the last one in your size". 3. Mirror glasses. 4. Outfit of the day.


Have a great (pinkster) weekend! -x- 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's