zaterdag 13 april 2013

Instaweek.






Last week was a quite busy week for me. My B-day was last week and I celebrate last weekend beceause I have to work tomorrow. I was wearing a collorfull outfit with my peplum top from H&M conscious collection and neon yellow heels and. The peplum tops are still populair and I have to hurry beceause there are olmost out of stock. I also receive the denim jacket from Asos with bleached sleeve and wholes made in it, it is een must have for you're wardrobe, beceause you can mixed it wiht a kind of clothings to make a super raw outfit.

Last week we spend easther with our family's and I have paint some eggs with the kids, I tought I was funny to make soms South Park eggs instead. And last but not least, the survival practise, we have to search for the easther eggs and if you find one you have to do you're excersice. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for next sunday.

Have a great weekend! -x-

YOU CAN FOLLOW MFORFASHION ON INSTAGRAMhttp://instagram.com/mforfashion

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's