woensdag 30 oktober 2013

Outfit/Underwear.









Hat TOPSHOP/ Skirt - Bag Zara/ Coat - Black Knit Primark/ Heels Zara

Hey hey!, 
After the storm and bad weather I finally can make some outfit pictures. Today I wear the sexy skirt from Zara with a simple black knit form Primark. Normally I don´t wear a lot of tights but now it´s getting cold and shitty weather is wise to wear one. I also wear my new beige coat, this year the coats are so expensive and there are so many. But I find one for only 31,- Euro's from Primark and I think this one is really pretty. I have to run because I,m going to make some home made soup and to wacht a movie, see you later! Love Michelle. 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw je ziet er geweldig uit! en je hebt helemaal gelijk ze zijn echt duur! 31 euro is echt een koopje :D

    X x

    Www.Louise-Elisabeth.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the hat and glasses, looks very edgy!

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's