zaterdag 28 september 2013

Outfit/FRESH.











Sweater Primark/ Short Levi's/ Heels Zara/ Beanie River Island/ Bag Bershka/ Necklace Primark

Believe it or not but yesterday was a really hot day for this time of the month. And I still want to wear shorts so why not without tights right? The "fresh" sweater is new in my wardrobe, I bought it at Primark (men) (12,-E) and a big size to. I really love baggy clothes the bigger the better haha! Also the black bag is new, it's from Bershka and perfect for my schoolbooks or when I have to sleep over at my work. And I have a lot crap in my purse so that's why I have most of the time larger bags. Today arrived my new coat for the winter and I can't wait to wear it but I have to wait because the weather is still sunnie this weekend (no complains). But more next week on my blog, I have to work a lot the next few days so I hope that I can post a outfit later this week.. see you soon! kiss Michelle. 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele gave outfit! Vooral de sweater. Echt jammer dat ze geen Primark in Bosniƫ hebben..

    Liefs,
    Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je wel meis! Ja dat is heel jammer, maar ik weet dat Asos of Nelly.com items van Primark verkopen op hun site. Misschien kan je daar een kijkje nemen?

    -x- Michelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gave trui, niet geweten dat het van de Primark is :D
    Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love it that you took the pictures in such "fresh" surrounding! Cool outfit :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's