zaterdag 20 juli 2013

Outfit/Pastel Maxi Skirt.










Blouse Mango/ Necklace River Island/ Skirt Market/ Bag Mango/ Slippers Bazaar.

Hi Blog readers!

Today I,m wearing a simple maxi skirt with my new blouse from Mango (sale). I bought the maxi skirt at the market for only 20,- Euro's. They have all kind off colors like black, lemon pink, and white. I love this color because I want something different than black. I also wear my brown Mango bag again after a long time, I almost forgot that the bag was in my closet. I had this evening a lovely dinner with my parents and my little niece because I have vacation!!!!! So the next week I can't make any outfit pictures because we are going to Germany. Sweet dreams -xxx-



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig, die rok is zo mooi! Heel mooi gecombineerd!
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel meis, hij komt van de markt mocht je ook willen ;) liefs -xxx-

      Verwijderen

Pagina's