woensdag 31 juli 2013

Outfit/Mesh Tee.









Mesh Tee Primark/ Hat Footlocker/ Leater trouser Nelly/ Heels Zara

Hi!
So finally after three days my feet are recoverd from our trip in Germany, before that I could not weare any heels or other shoes becaue of the blisters. But now my feet are back to normal and I can show you my looks of the day. Today I wear my bit funny/baggy leather trousers again from Nelly, and my new mesh tee from Primark. The tee cost only 8,- euro's can you believe it? I think that this outfit is prefect for day's like these, a bit rainy and a bit sunny. Later this week you wil see a new outfit post on my blog with the cutest skirt from Zara so stay tuned! -x- Michelle 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Die broek is zo ontzettend gaaf! Stiekem wil ik 'm ook heel graag nog hebben!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Gewoon doen! Ten eerste zit hij erg lekker en ten tweede heb ik in de uitverkoop! Ik weet zeker dat ie je mooi zal staan en dat je er een gave outfit van zult maken! ;) -x- Michelle

      Verwijderen

Pagina's