donderdag 13 juni 2013

Outfit/Avelon Jeans.








Jacket Episode/ Top H&M Trend/ Clutch ModeMusthaves/ Heels H&M/ Jeans Avelon

Hi Bloglovers!
This outfit post is from a week ago when it was hot and sunny, I will tell you later why I can't make some new outfit post. This amazing mesh top is from H&M trend and I wanted to combine with something edgy. So I choose for the Avelon Jeans, the jeans is from last year but still one off my favorite jeans in my closet. It's beceaus all of the zippers on the legs. I don't wear the Avelon jeans a lot becease I,m affraid that his beauty does not remains. And yes the same clutch a last outfitpost, I really don't know why I use it a lot but I,m really happy with it. You can order The It Clutch here. I hoop that I can shoot some new outfitpost next week becease I've got respiratory problems so I have to sit this one out. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's