zaterdag 30 maart 2013

Recap Antwerpen.


Love this store New Look! 

The heels are a little bit to short.. 

Shopping outfit. 

In every H&M is a trend section, and this jacket is so lovely but to expensive.

Hot this summer Aztec top and Boyfriend Jeans (from New Look) 



Found myself a boyfriend jeans from Zara

Me and my sister-in-law take a break


New summer clothings @ Forever 21
 I had yesterday a fun day with my sister in law, we had olmost every shop in the main street of Antwerpen. I like Antwerpen so much beceause in Holland we don't have the same stores as they do, and they have a bigger assortment. My favorite stores are, Urban Outfitters, New Look, Forever 21 and H&M Trend, they have the Trend section in every H&M and that is rare in Holland (Amsterdam). If found myself some nice summer goodies unfortunately it is to cold to wear them so I have to wait.

Outfit; Camouflage Jacket 2nd Hand/ Stripe jumper 2nd hand/ Sjawl River Island/ Jeans Zara/ Purse Primark/ Sunnies H&M/ Nike dunk.

1 opmerking:

Pagina's