woensdag 26 maart 2014

Outfit/ Zig Zag Pants.






Last week I walked into the Primark and I saw all kind of 90's trousers in the store. It reminds me of the "lawaai broek" in dutch. (I don't know the Enlish word voor it). Because I'm short I have always a problem with the length and these trousers are perfect for my height. I also wear my new booties from H&M, I was looking for the perfect pistol boots but then I run in to these. 

What I'm wearing: 

Coat/ H&M 
Trouser/ Primark
Bag/ Zara 
Boots/ H&M
Top/ Zara

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, I'm in love with the coat!! Super babe!

    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cool outfit, love them heat to toe :)
    Nice pics too
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/like-xmas.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Pagina's