dinsdag 9 juli 2013

Outfit/Zara Sandals








Mesh Top - Sandals - Bag Zara/ White top H&M/ Pantalon WE/ Shark Tooth necklace H&M/ Watch River Island.  

The first time I saw these shoes I was in love, but I dind't buy them at the time. Last week I was in the Zara store again and I saw them in Sale! Yes, I tried to fit them lik a million times because I had to take them like two sizes bigger.... So I was like.. okay. It's because I have a wide feet, I have it also with heels unfortunately. But still I love the shoes very much though, the same goes for the white mesh top, also from the Zara sale for only 12,50 Euro!
I wanted to have a simple basic outfit because the shoes are to me a really eye-catcher same goes for the shark tooth necklace from H&M. What do you think of the outfit?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's