zaterdag 27 augustus 2016

Dots in Belgium


(eng)
Last week I was in Belgium for a couple days. And I really love Belgium it's such a beautiful country. We went to a few places and enjoying the nature.
On this post I wear my new culotte from Zara with simple sandals and a Tee.
It was a bit cold in the evening so that's why I wear my jacket.

I really love to go to different places and I can't wait for the next trip!

(dutch)
Afgelopen week zijn we naar Belgiƫ geweest en na al die keren en jaren ben ik er nog steeds niet op uit gekeken. Belgiƫ heeft prachtig natuur maar ook mooie authentiek dorpen.
Hier draag ik mijn nieuwe culotte van Zara gecombineerd met simele sandalen en een t-shirt.
In de avond was het wat kouder vandaar dat ik een jasje draag.

Helaas zit de trip er weer op maar ik kijk nu al uit naar de volgende!




Culotte Zara// T-shirt Levi's// Sandals H&M// Bag Primark// Jacket H&M// Necklace H&M//

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Pagina's